Please Support
Our Sponsors

Our Villages–Hamlet to Haunted

Theses were the villages and hamlets that were the foundation of the pioneer community–Check our picture albums dedicated to each village Click Photos and folloew the links

The Expositor
July 10, 1868

The saw-mill which has been recently erected by Messrs. Thomson & Millar, of this village (formerly of Peterboro’) is now in operation, and as one of the latest improvements in this part of the country deserves more than a mere casual notice. The mill is situated on Lake St. John, two →">Continue reading

Website Exec.


Submission Committee:
Frances Laver
Lisa Burke
Fred Lamb
Mike Crosby


Content:
P.D.McNamee

Visitors
wordpress com stats plugin
On This Day